Mar 15, 2005 12:52pm
Top Ten List
In no particular order:
1) Shake Hands With Danger - Centron film about repairing Catepillar heavy machinery.
2) VD Attack Plan - Animated Disney film about venereal disease.
3) Pamela Wong's Birthday for Grandma - About a young Chinese-American girl who has to get a birthday cake and other items for her recently immigrated grandma's birthday.
4) Pride on Parade - An Oscar Meyer film about high school marching bands. Or is it?
5) Squeak the Squirrel - A film about how animals learn. Squeak is challenged in a lab to find peanuts. Explains why there is no such thing as a squirrel-proof bird feeder. Now Online Here
6) Morality for Youth - 1980s Church of Latter Day Saints film teaching teens about the dangers of masturbation, heavy petting, pornography, sex, etc.
7) Me Too? - A young angst filled boy runs amok on a beach.
8) Are You Listening? - school children learn to listen by becoming giant ears. Then they go to the zoo.
9) Down and Out - a safety film about dangers in the workplace that could cause falls. A guy falls about a hundred times - hiliarous!
10) "Ohio Power Company Vet Party - 1950" - found on Ebay, this film shows strange initiation games at an Ohio lodge meeting.
About half of these are in public domain.
This post was modified by Skip Elsheimer on 2004-11-28 14:49:55
This post was modified by Skip Elsheimer on 2005-03-15 20:52:11